Sunday, April 29, 2007

At last a blog

I created this blog because I needed someone besides my long-suffering girlfriend to rant to. No, scratch that. I guess you could call me a late-adopter, but I finally realized a blog was what I was looking for as an outlet for expressing the ideas that I've had floating around for a couple years now, and it's simple enough to get started.

I'll have a bit more about myself and what this blog is about in the near future.

My blog name and URL are a reference to Nim Chimpsky, a "famous ape" who learned sign language and was himself a namesake of Noam Chomsky. It fits me since I study and work in psychology, but I'm also a political junkie and occasional activist of the anarchist persuasion. The title is a reference to some 70's song I can't name.

No comments: